WONDERFUL TONIGHT (Eric Clapton)

El ejercicio consiste en ordenar los versos de cada estrofa y completar la canción con el verso que falta.

A And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
B She puts on her make up and brushes her long blonde hair
C She's wondering what clothes to wear
D And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
E It's late in the evening


F And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
G And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight.
H This beautiful lady that's walking around with me
I We go to a party, and everyone turns to see


J And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize
K I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
L How much I love you".


M So I give her the car keys, she helps me to bed
N "Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight".
O And then I tell her, as I turn out the light
P It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head
Q _______________________________________