IS THIS LOVE? (Bob Marley)


Completa con las palabras dadas.

I wanna ___________ you and _____________ you right
I wanna ___________ you, every __________ and every __________
We’ll be ____________ , with a ______________ right
Over our ____________
We’ll share the _____________ of my single _____________
We’ll share the same _______________,
Jah provide the _______________.
Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I’m __________________?  (REPEAT)
I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now   *
I got to know, got to know, got to know now       *
I’m _______________ and able
So I throw my ____________ on your _________________
……………………………………………………………………..






                   HEADS      FEELING      TABLE      TOGETHER

                   ROOM        TREAT         WILLING         DAY     

BED          LOVE (2)         ROOF            BREAD

NIGHT            SHELTER            CARDS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario