KISSES SWEETER THAN WINE (The Weavers)

Completa la canción con las palabras dadas.

Oh, kisses sweeter than wine (BIS)
When I was a _______ man and never been kissed
I got to thinking over what I had missed.
I got me a ________, I kissed her and then,
oh Lord, I ___________ her again.
Oh, kisses sweeter than wine (BIS)
He asked me would I _____ and be his sweet _________
And we would be so _______ all of our_________.
He begged and he pleaded like a natural _________
And then, oh Lord, I gave him my__________.
Oh, kisses sweeter than wine.
I worked mighty ________and so did my wife,
Working hand in hand to ________a good life.
With corn in the _______ and wheat in the ________,
Then, oh Lord, I was the father of_________.
Our ________numbered just about___________,
They all had sweethearts a-knocking on the_________,
They all got _________ and they didn’t_____________:
I was, oh Lord, the ____________of eight.
Oh, kisses sweeter than wine.
Now we are ________ and ready to ____________,
We get to thinking what __________a long time________,
We had a lot of________, trouble and__________,
But, oh Lord, we’d do it____________.
Kisses sweeter than wine.



wife  old  field  life  hand  young  grandmother  children  bins  pain  married  go  hesitate  kids  happy  marry  four  ago  girl  twins  again  door  kissed  make  man  hard  happened


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario